This Formula One star looks unrecognisable with a new mullet and moustache combo. And he will be hoping the stunning look helps him out at testing in Bahrain.
Teams across F1 have been unveiling their new cars for the upcoming season.
Watch the 2023 Formula 1 pre-season testing Live on Kayo Sports. New to Kayo? Start your free trial now >
With the motors being put through their paces after three days of testing began on Thursday morning.
It gives teams a narrow window to put things right if there are any problems, with the new season kicking off with the Bahrain GP on March 5.
Champion Max Verstappen is hoping for an immediate victory as he aims for three successive titles.
But one other driver looks to be approaching the first race with a bold new look.
Known for his calm mannerisms and selfless driving, he now resembles an Aussie rules player.
Yes, the F1 star is none other than Valtteri Bottas.
The Alfa Romeo man is hoping to get off to a fast start after trimming his hair into a sleek mullet.
The aerodynamic shape could help Bottas get more speed behind the wheel.
Lewis Hamilton’s former Mercedes teammate also trimmed back his beard to leave just a stylish moustache.
And fans went wild for the Finnish ace’s latest style on social media.
One said: “Is there anyone cooler?”
Another declared: “Dude looks like Capt Jack Sparrow.”
One noted: “His 1970s porn star era.”
Another added: “Highlight of the morning.”
Day 2, Session 1 Leaderboard
1. Sainz, Ferrari, 1m32.486s – 69 laps
2. Sargeant, Williams, 1m32.666s – 73 laps
3. Alonso, Aston Martin, 1m32.969s – 64 laps
4. Zhou, Alfa Romeo, 1m33.170s – 43 laps
5. Magnussen, Haas, 1m33.442s – 67 laps
6. Ocon, Alpine, 1m33.490s – 49 laps
7. Perez, Red Bull, 1m33.751s – 76 laps
8. Hamilton, Mercedes, 1m33.954s – 72 laps
9. Norris, McLaren, 1m35.522s – 65 laps
10. Tsunoda, AlphaTauri, 1m37.687s – 86 laps
This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission.