Which players from your AFL club are currently out of action because of injury?
Who in your AFL Supercoach and Fantasy teams is on the sidelines?
When will the injured players return to match action?
Sporting News lists the injuries from every AFL club during the 2022 season.
For all of the injury news from each AFL club, read below.
Adelaide injury list
|Zac Taylor||Thumb||1 week|
- Brodie Smith and Ned McHenry both suffered concussions in round 7 and will miss round 8 at least given concussion protocols.
- Riley Thilthorpe was unable to play in the SANFL due to H&S protocols and will be in line to return there this weekend.
Brisbane injury list
|Joe Daniher||Shoulder||4-6 weeks|
|Eric Hipwood||Knee (ACL)||1-2 weeks|
|Kai Lohmann||Ankle||5 weeks|
- Joe Daniher’s scans have revealed surgery isn’t required, which is a positive result for his shoulder injury.
Carlton injury list
|Marc Pittonet||Knee||7-11 weeks|
- George Hewett and Zac Williams should return from minor injuries.
- Mitch McGovern has hurt his troublesome hamstring again and the prognosis is looking long-term.
Collingwood injury list
|Charlie Dean||Foot||6 weeks|
|Jamie Elliott||Shoulder||3-4 weeks|
|Brodie Grundy||Knee||10-12 weeks|
|Ash Johnson||Hamstring||5-6 weeks|
|Will Kelly||Hip||3-4 weeks|
|Jordan Roughead||Finger||2-3 weeks|
- Jamie Elliott has recovered quicker than expected and could return in a few weeks instead of a couple of months.
Essendon injury list
|Kyle Langford||Hamstring||2-4 weeks|
|Will Snelling||Calf||2-3 weeks|
|James Stewart||Calf||1-2 weeks|
|Jake Stringer||Hamstring||3-4 weeks|
|Patrick Voss||Foot||4-6 weeks|
- Losing Jake Stringer to another hamstring injury is a huge blow.
Fremantle injury list
|Blake Acres||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Travis Colyer||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Michael Frederick||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Nat Fyfe||Back||3-5 weeks|
|Matthew Johnson||Ankle||3 weeks|
|Rory Lobb||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Griffin Logue||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Lloyd Meek||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Matt Taberner||Hamstring||2-4 weeks|
- Sean Darcy, Neil Erasmus and Joel Hamling will be tested ahead of this week’s game
- Heath Chapman and Hayden Young should return from H&S protocols
- Blake Acres, Travis Colyer and Rory Lobb all unavailable due to H&S protocols.
Geelong injury list
|Jon Ceglar||Foot||6-9 weeks|
|Gary Rohan||Back and hip||TBC|
- Patrick Dangerfield is expected to return against GWS after missing two weeks due to a calf issue.
- Sam Menegola and Rhys Stanley will be tested during the week as they both try overcome injuries
- Max Holmes underwent surgery and will miss a big chunk of the season
Gold Coast injury list
- Will Powell’s hamstring issue is less serious than first thought and could return this week if he passes a fitness test.
GWS injury list
|Jack Buckley||Knee (ACL)||12-14 weeks|
|Brent Daniels||Lisfranc||1-2 weeks|
|Phil Davis||Hamstring||7-8 weeks|
|Jacob Hopper||Knee||7-8 weeks|
|Daniel Lloyd||Shoulder||3-5 weeks|
Hawthorn injury list
|Changkuoth Jiath||Hamstring||1 week|
|Mitch Lewis||Hamstring||1-2 weeks|
|Ben McEvoy||Neck||10 weeks|
|Tom Phillips||Ankle||8 weeks|
- Changkuoth Jiath and Mitch Lewis will both miss at least one more match.
Melbourne injury list
|Blake Howes||Foot||10-12 weeks|
|Christian Salem||Knee||3 weeks|
|Joel Smith||Ankle||8-10 weeks|
|Taj Woewodin||Concussion||1-2 weeks|
- Melbourne will have six players available after they entered H&S protocols, including Luke Jackson, Harrison Petty, Kysaiah Pickett, Alex Neal-Bullen and Tom Sparrow.
North Melbourne injury list
|Ben Cunnington||Testicular cancer||Indefinite|
|Eddie Ford||Ankle||3-4 weeks|
|Josh Goater||Concussion||1-2 weeks|
|Aaron Hall||Hamstring||1-2 weeks|
|Nick Larkey||Suspension||Round 9|
|Jared Polec||Foot||3-4 weeks|
|Phoenix Spicer||Hamstring||3-4 weeks|
|Tristan Xerri||Foot||3 weeks|
- Aidan Corr should return from illness, while Jed Anderson played in the VFL last week.
Port Adelaide injury list
|Miles Bergman||Virus||2 weeks|
|Orazio Fantasia||Knee||2-3 weeks|
|Scott Lycett||Shoulder||12 weeks|
|Trent McKenzie||Knee||6-8 weeks|
- Charlie Dixon looks set to return to footy this weekend, playing in the SANFL.
- Mitch Georgiades seems likely to miss round 9 after some calf tightness.
- Orazio Fantasia is closer to return as he increases workloads.
Richmond injury list
|Josh Caddy||Hamstring||3-5 weeks|
|Samson Ryan||Achilles||1-2 weeks|
- Dustin Martin could return this weekend against the Pies.
- Dion Prestia is unlikely to overcome a calf niggle to play in round 9.
St Kilda injury list
|Dan Hannebery||Calf||6 weeks|
- Jack Billings and Zach Jones made successful returns in the VFL and could put up their hand for senior selection.
- Rowan Marshall is expected to return against Melbourne after overcoming a corked quad.
- Hunter Clark looks set to return through the twos after recovering from shoulder surgery earlier in the year.
Sydney injury list
|Robbie Fox||Hamstring||1-2 weeks|
|Tom Hickey||Medial strain||Test|
|Angus Sheldrick||Knee||6 weeks|
- Tom Hickey could make a surprise early retun.
- Paddy McCartin and Logan McDonald need to pass concussion tests to prove their availability.
West Coast injury list
|Nic Naitanui||Knee||9-11 weeks|
|Jackson Nelson||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Dom Sheed||Ankle||3 weeks|
|Alex Witherden||H&S protocols||TBC|
|Bailey Williams||Hamstring||1 week|
- Jackson Nelson and Alex Witherden are the latest to join H&S protcols and are likely to miss this week’s game.
- Elliot Yeo is also due to miss given concussion protocols.
- Tom Barrass should be named for the round 9 team after overcoming a minor hamstring issue.
Western Bulldogs injury list
|Josh Bruce||Knee (ACL)||4-5 weeks|
|Sam Darcy||Foot||1-2 weeks|
|Tim English||Hamstring||1 week|
|Jason Johannisen||Calf||2-3 weeks|
|Toby McLean||Knee (ACL)||5-6 weeks|
- Mitch Wallis was subbed out in the win against Essendon, as the Bulldogs wait on the verdict.
- Tim English isn’t far away but will need another week to overcome hamstring strain.